We need conventions
- Working with different people mean to have different opinions.
- Different opinions usually end into disagreements.
- Disagreements can potentially end in discussions.
- Recursive discussions generate burns down.
- We should aim to avoid burns downs.
The best way
The concept of “the best way” or “the right way” depends on who are affected people, and how do they want to use it.
In the context of software development, agreements should be, indeed, a must. Especially having so different backgrounds, cultures, the way of thinking, experience, readings, and understanding of life.